Welcome

Welcome

This is my blog.

-Sara

Thursday, August 18, 2011

High School (and game night at church)

Wow, I recently started high school. It has been great so far, I like all of my teachers and I have made some new friends as well as talked to a few older ones. One of my new friends, Bridgett, has all of the same classes as me. As I told her, "By the end of this semester, we will be best friends." We even sit by each other in all of our classes!

Well, last night, we had game night at my church. It was a lot of fun, but a little odd and annoying with all of the sixth graders there. We played lots of games like the sled game, a name game, sit down pool noodle hockey and amoeba. I invited Bridgett, and we picked her up to go to game night. Kellyn and "Big Sarah" were there. (PS. It's "Big Sarah", as opposed to "Little Sara(me))We also played water balloon towel volley ball. It was a lot of fun, and we hope to have that much fun at the upcoming lock in. Well, so far, that is one of the most interesting things that has happened with me in the past week. Bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment