Welcome

Welcome

This is my blog.

-Sara

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Odessey Of The Mind

I'm SO excited about Odyssey Of The Mind this year. We already have our theme and many of our characters, I think that all of our ideas are very original so far But you just have to wait and see what happens. I don't want to give out many details about it so, like I said, you just have to wait and see.

Oh, and if you were wondering, Odyssey of the mind is really just competitive, creative, thinking. But it is definitely NOT BORING. We usually have a great time in OOTM and just love hanging out with all of our friends there.

I really hope that you have all been doing well and are having a good time so far. I'm sorry for not posting any thing in a while, plus I'm not even sure if anyone has been reading this lately, but thanks anyway. Have a good day.

Sara :) ;) :P

No comments:

Post a Comment