Welcome

Welcome

This is my blog.

-Sara

Friday, October 8, 2010

Apparently I'm Evil

I see how the title for this post can be confusing, but just to clear things up, it is about ootm, and apparently I'm evil. I had a wonderful day at school today and I got a lit done. Now all I need is a pumpkin. I can't really explain that at the moment because it relates to a certain project and it is sort of a competition to see who has the most creative idea, they get 4 extra points if they win, but we think that we might just get three, it depends. Anyway, I just think that we have a very creative idea, but that, of course, doesn't necessarily mean that we will win. I saw some pretty creative ideas that really have the potential to beat ours.

Well, just so that you know, if anyone reads this, I love comments so post some about what is going on in your life right now. Thanks, have a great weekend.

Sara :) :P :)

No comments:

Post a Comment