Welcome

Welcome

This is my blog.

-Sara

Monday, December 6, 2010

Parli-Pro


Yes,I am aware that this is a very strange title for a post, well, let me explain. Parli-Pro stands for Parliamentary Procedure. Parliamentary Procedure is a part of FCCLA. Our school, has just started our own Parli-Pro team for this year, so far it is very fun and I enjoy doing it with many of my friends. It is just holding a pretend business meeting so far and we are doing really well. I really hope that we do well in competition and possibly get to go to California for the competition later.
Sadly I might have to drop out because I, as you may know, am also in our school's Odyssey of The Mind team. The competition dates are very close, actually just a week apart. Plus I have already paid for, and committed myself to the Y.M.S. OOTM team.
So. . . . . .
I'm kind of out of stuff to write about right now, but if I think of anything else, I will be sure to add it.

No comments:

Post a Comment