Welcome

Welcome

This is my blog.

-Sara

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Back in Monroe

I just returned from two trips, one to South Carolina and on to North Carolina. The first trip mentioned was with my church youth group. It was in greenville and was bundles of fun. we swam, played soccer, hiked,and took many photos of other camp activities like battleball. It was on the North Greenville campus, so i have many pictures of fountains various tracks(camp activities) and of friends.
I came home for the weekend to repack and head to meet Paul, Michelle, and Kelsie half way to Jacksonville, North Carolina, where there were a lot of firsts (and many of them food related), a visit to the USS North Carolina, shark tooth collecting on the beach and much much more. I will try to get some pictures of my summer so far for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment